Parsi Tile T-shirt
This design is Inspiration of tile design used in Jameh Mosque of Yazd. The 12th-century mosque is still in use today. It was first built under Ala'oddoleh Garshasb of the Al-e Bouyeh dynasty. The mosque was largely rebuilt between 1324 and 1365, and is one of the outstanding 14th century buildings of Iran.
Tile designs are created using motifs in different geometric shapes and Slavic and its various lines on the tile.
Our men’s Persian Cat T-shirts offer a more textured, vintage look to your daily shirt while offering the same super-soft comfort and perfect fit. And we all know how valuable a good T-shirt can be.
Pleas note that Heather base colors have more vintage look, if you want most opaque look take other colors.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Standard fit
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
* Note: Please check your size by clicking ''Find Your Size'' bottom before ordering.
Fulfillment time 3 to 6 days + Shipping time