Faravahar Fanny Pack
Faravahar is one of the best-known symbols of zartosht, the state religion of ancient Persia. There are two wings which have three main feathers. These main feathers indicate three symbols of 'good thoughts,' 'good words,' and 'good deeds,' which are at the same time the motive of flight and advancement. The circle in the middle of the Faravahar's trunk indicates that our spirit is immortal, having neither a beginning nor an end.
Fanny pack is the ultimate accessory for people on the go. And this waist bag has everything—the right size, a small inside pocket, and adjustable straps—to become your favorite Persian item if you're going to a festival, getting ready for a vacation, or just like to keep your hands free.
- 100% polyester
- Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
- Dimensions: H 6.5'' (16cm), W 13'' (33cm), D 2¾'' (7cm)
- Water-resistant material
- Top zipper with 2 sliders
- Small, customizable inner pocket without zipper
- Silky lining, piped inside hems
- 1¼'' wide adjustable straps with plastic strap regulators
Fulfillment time 3 to 6 days + Shipping time