Faravahar is one of the best-known symbols of zartosht, the state religion of ancient Iran. There are two wings which have three main feathers. These main feathers indicate three symbols of 'good thoughts,' 'good words,' and 'good deeds,' which are at the same time the motive of flight and advancement. The circle in the middle of the Faravahar's trunk indicates that our spirit is immortal, having neither a beginning nor an end.
Our women’s Persian Cat T-shirts offer a more textured, vintage look to your daily shirt while offering the same super-soft comfort and perfect fit. And we all know how valuable a good T-shirt can be. This basic T-shirt features a relaxed fit for the female shape.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
* Note: Please check your size by clicking ''Find Your Size'' bottom before ordering.