Hafez Poetry T-shirt
از صدای سخن عشق ندیدم خوشتر، یادگاری که در این گنبد دوار بماند
غزل شماره 178، غزلیات حافظ
The design of T-shirts includes calligraphy of a Hafez's poetry which is one of the most iconic literature in Persian art about love. Hafez, is counted as one of the biggest mystics and first-grade poets in Persia.
Khwaja Shams-ud-Din Muhammad Hafez-e Shirazi, known by his pen name Hafez, was a Persian poet who lauded the joys of love and wine but also targeted religious hypocrisy.
Our women’s Persian Cat T-shirts offer a more textured, vintage look to your daily shirt while offering the same super-soft comfort and perfect fit. And we all know how valuable a good T-shirt can be. This basic T-shirt features a relaxed fit for the female shape.
Pleas note that Heather base colors have more vintage look, if you want most opaque look take other colors.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
* Note: Please check your size by clicking ''Find Your Size'' bottom before ordering.
Fulfillment time 3 to 6 days + Shipping time